23 Jan 10 Benefits of Interactive Print And The Latest Retail Sales Opportunity
With the statistics from Christmas 2013 showing that mobile devices dominated Internet traffic, particularly in the UK and people are using smartphones and tablets to buy ever more increasingly expensive items, this episode talks through 10 ways in which you can benefit, almost immediately from using Interactive Print.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Christmas 2013 Internet Statistics
- Retail sales in the UK from smartphones and tablets
- 10 benefits and examples of how to use Interactive Print
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results from their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 6 – Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show