09 Jun The 7 Step Framework To Better Interactive Print
As more and more people use QR codes, Augmented Reality and QR codes it seems that the quality of the execution is suffering and people, not technology is to blame.
In this episode, I share the easy to use 7 step approach for any Interactive Print execution using any
IN THIS EPISODE
- The 7 steps to better Interactive Print
- Excuses people have for their Interactive Print campaigns
- The Entrepreneur’s Book
- The Entrepreneur’s Podcast
- Newspapers can make £20,000 more per day with Interactive Print
- Direct mail gets 7 times the response rate with Interactive Print
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results form their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 10 – Picking The Right Suppliers
- Episode 9 – Media Attitudes And Interactive Print
- Episode 8 – Condition Based Marketing And Interactive Print
- Episode 7 – 10 Benefits of Interactive Print And The Latest Retail Sales Opportunity
- Episode 6 – Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show