14 Oct Ideas Will Not Make You Money
Ideas Will Not Make You Money, too many people do not appreciate what it takes to turn an idea in to a deliverable business proposition.
This episode highlights the four basic but separate parts that allow you to take an idea and turn in in to something that can be worked on because without an understanding of each of these nothing will even happen and trying to launch or even involve third parties, such as suppliers, will ultimately lead to failure.
Adrian Fleming is the author of the book “THE ENTREPRENEUR’S BOOK“, and an expert in entrepreneurial and cross-media marketing strategy.
Find out more about this episode and on becoming a more successful and profitable entrepreneur, as well as access to a 100% FREE Membership area with videos, books, checklists, reports and much more all designed for entrepreneur and would be entrepreneurs, at www.AdrianFleming.com and the show’s website www.TheEntrepreneursPodcast.com
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 15 – Peter Diamandis at Genius Network
- Episode 14 – The Best Way To Profit Is To Give Things Away
- Episode 13 – One Major Characteristic Of Successful Entrepreneurs You Can Use Today
- Episode 12 – Goal Setting
- Episode 11 – Make It Easy For People To Spend Money With You
- Episode 10 – How To Make The Perfect Pitch
- Episode 9 – The Untold Secret Behind Great Marketing
- Episode 8 – Don’t Do Any Marketing Until You’ve Done This First
- Episode 7 – Money And Investment For Your Business
- Episode 6 – How To Work Less And Earn More
- Episode 5 – I Want You To Fail
- Episode 4 – Know, Like And Trust
- Episode 3 – It’s All Down To The Questions You Ask
- Episode 2 – Planning Entrepreneur Style
- Episode 1 – How To Easily Find Time To Be An Entrepreneur