12 Dec Interactive newspapers and magazines
This is the fifth episode of the podcast, on a topic I intended to cover later on, but the timing is right so wanted to share with you some of my experiences, good and bad, when it comes to this opportunity.
The main focus is always about measurable results when it comes to all marketing, advertising and PR but in this episode I share the good, bad and ugly elements in play that need to be managed if you are to see the maximum value and minimum costs, they are not complex or difficult but the major factor is human, not processes, technology or anything else for that matter and if you can do it, the results will be incredible because the model I developed, called Direct Response Publishing is a “win-win deal” for everybody.
IN THIS INTERACTIVE PRINT EPISODE 5
- How Publishers can profit from making their titles interactive
- The ways PR professionals can work with interactive newspapers or magazines
- Why interactive advertising makes commercial sense for brands
- Ideas for media buyers on the value interactive print can offer them
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results from their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show