02 Sep How To Make The Perfect Pitch
How To Make The Perfect Pitch, In all aspects of being an entrepreneur, pitching is essential, whether making sales, finding investment, contracting with suppliers and getting the best from staff and colleagues, so knowing what to do, what not to do and the best way to pitch and get the outcome you want from any pitch on any subject needs to be one of your mastered skills, so use what you will learn in this episode and apply it to your own pitch scenarios for fast, beneficial results.
Adrian Fleming is the author of the book “THE ENTREPRENEUR’S BOOK“, and an expert in entrepreneurial and cross-media marketing strategy.
Find out more about this episode and on becoming a more successful and profitable entrepreneur, as well as access to a 100% FREE Membership area with videos, books, checklists, reports and much more all designed for entrepreneur and would-be entrepreneurs, at http://adrianfleming.com/podcasts
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 9 – The Untold Secret Behind Great Marketing
- Episode 8 – Don’t Do Any Marketing Until You’ve Done This First
- Episode 7 – Money And Investment For Your Business
- Episode 6 – How To Work Less And Earn More
- Episode 5 – I Want You To Fail
- Episode 4 – Know, Like And Trust
- Episode 3 – It’s All Down To The Questions You Ask
- Episode 2 – Planning Entrepreneur Style
- Episode 1 – How To Easily Find Time To Be An Entrepreneur