06 Feb Condition Based Marketing And Interactive Print
Most marketing, advertising and PR fails to correctly identify where a target market is, in terms of what I have titled it’s “Condition” and so by using an easy to follow method you can determine where your product or service sites and as such how best to apply Interactive Print for the most results.
There are also some elements that people normally have when using QR Codes that make them less attractive a proposition but by using a proven backend system that was initially developed for Digital Watermarks and Augmented Reality it’s now possible, still absolutely free of charge, to use and benefit from simple analytics and the flexibility of QR Codes too.
IN THIS EPISODE
- The 5 Conditions that when you know can radically improve your sales, marketing, advertising and PR results
- Why condition-based strategy is relevant for Interactive Print
- The Condition based PDF Worksheet to help you identify where you are
- The new QR Code Generator with analytics and editable links
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results from their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 7 – 10 Benefits of Interactive Print And The Latest Retail Sales Opportunity
- Episode 6 – Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show