09 Jan Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
So as we are now moving on to this, the sixth episode of the podcast, I want to share with you some of the psychology of what people want and how this directly relates and impacts on the success of any type of Interactive Print. The first six episodes are in a deliberate order, to help you decide what to do, why and how to do it too. As you are, I hope, starting to see the basis for successful Interactive Print is nothing to do with technology, even though this is the trigger to bigger and better things for any printed marketing, advertising or PR message you send out.
The fantastic thing is that by using our natural behaviour it’s possible to radically change the result you get and Interactive Print can really capitalise on the opportunity this gives. I hope you also see that in the early episodes I wanted to build a series of actionable techniques, almost like training, that way as we move into more example and interview based episodes the foundations would be in place for you to really profit from the Interactive Print opportunity.
In This Episode of Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- What people actually want – not just from Interactive Print
- How technology like QR Codes, Digital Watermarks and Augmented Reality can really help deliver on those wants and desires
- How applying simple principles and a simple Interactive Print execution can actually be one of the best ways to generate results
- Why the Interactive Print budget has very little, if any, impact on success
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results from their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show