20 Feb Media Attitudes And Interactive Print
There are ways in which people use all types of media – print, digital, TV and radio so once you have understood, not even mastered, the human behaviour and how this relates to each media type the effectiveness of all of your advertising, marketing and PR can “skyrocket”.
So in this episode I will explain the basic differences between different media types so you can think about how you can apply what you learn here using QR codes, Augmented Reality and digital watermarks and I give you actionable tactics to use too.
IN THIS EPISODE
- How media channels and audience expectations differ – TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines and the Internet
- The best way to approach interactive print based on applying simple understanding to the print and digital parts of interactive print
- The right way to approach your interactive print
- What will change on the show to make it even more useful to you and your business
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results form their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 8 – Condition Based Marketing And Interactive Print
- Episode 7 – 10 Benefits of Interactive Print And The Latest Retail Sales Opportunity
- Episode 6 – Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show