10 Jul More Sales Than You Can Handle
Most people don’t like to be sold to, are wary of sales people and many of us are uncomfortable selling too, all of which is GREAT NEWS!
THE MORE SALES THAN YOU CAN HANDLE BOOK REVEALS:
- How to ethically compel and persuade prospects so they want to give you their money
- How to make price irrelevant in a sales situation, in fact the more you charge the better
- Strategies that make it almost impossible for your competitors to compete with you
- The best ways to prioritise your time and resources if you want the greatest return on investment
- Why the traditional idea of what makes a good sales person is no longer applicable
Adrian Fleming says about the book:
“I’m not a natural sales person. In fact if I’m honest I don’t really like selling. But as an entrepreneur and owner of multiple businesses across all sorts of markets, I’ve had to learn how to sell.
I’ve employed many sales people too and I’ve out-performed every single one of them because I’ve worked hard to figure out what to do, what not to do and how to make sales without selling and on autopilot.
As I say, I’m not a natural sales person, but that’s the best part and why I know that if you just follow the easy to follow and apply steps I map out for you in this book, your success is almost guaranteed.”
Buy it now at:
As well as at leading books stores
Print Editions RRP: $16.95 / £9.97 Digital Editions RRP: $0.99 / £0.99
CUSTOMERS HAVE 100% FREE ACCESS TO ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING AND RESOURCES TOO…