20 Mar Picking The Right Suppliers
Picking The Right Suppliers, having been involved in interactive print using digital watermarks, Augmented Reality, NFC and QR codes for over 4 years, I have heard most of the questions and worked with almost every type of business and the problems they face are almost always the same and easy to solve, if they just used the right suppliers.
By following the simple steps and planning things in advance, it will make it far easier to select the right suppliers and also speed up the results too.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Deciding on what types of suppliers you need, if you need them
- Managing suppliers
- Why what most people ask about interactive print are silly questions
- Supplier attitudes and focus
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERACTIVE PRINT SHOW PODCAST
Please do me a favour – Click here to review and rate the Interactive Print Show on iTunes (I really appreciate you doing this) and tell people you know who may be looking to get better results from their print marketing too, in person or via email and social media, as I really want to help as many people as I can.
And finally, I really want to hear from anybody and everybody on what you would like to discover when it comes to interactive print, so please feel free to let me have your feedback, ideas for future episodes and people you would love me to chat with on the show to just below – I promise to read every single one and respond where relevant too.
Thank you in advance.
Listen to the previous Episodes below:
- Episode 9 – Media Attitudes And Interactive Print
- Episode 8 – Condition Based Marketing And Interactive Print
- Episode 7 – 10 Benefits of Interactive Print And The Latest Retail Sales Opportunity
- Episode 6 – Marketing Psychology and Interactive Print
- Episode 5 – Interactive newspapers and magazines
- Episode 4 – The Wonder marketing principle
- Episode 3 – Complementary technology and ideas
- Episode 2 – Making it easy
- Episode 1 – Welcome – Interactive Print Show