16 Jul Top Apps in US, UK and China
It’s another big week in the Tech and Business world! We did a review on some Top List which we know might be helpful or interesting for you to check out.
Top 10 Paid (not games) – UK, US, and China
- Afterlight By Simon Filip- Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock By Northcube AB- Waking up made easy.
- An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed. Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
- Sleep Cycle power nap- Feeling tired? Take a power nap! Let Sleep Cycle power nap wake you up BEFORE you fall into deep sleep – it uses our well tested and proven technology to gently wake you up feeling rested and full of energy.
- Emoji Emoticons Pro- Start typing Emoji icons and other sweet symbols directly on your iPhone keyboard today! Send emoticons to your friends in Mail, SMS, Notes and all other apps!
- Free Music Download Pro – Mp3 Downloader- Fully featured music downloader. Download free legal music, videos and audio books to your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- Lockster – Design your Lock Screen Background By novitap GmbH
- Download this app to create your own custom Lock Screen Background in five simple steps! Choose from one of 60 stunning designs. Use any photo from your Camera Roll or simply take a photo.
- P90X- P90X® has evolved. The breakthrough workout program that revolutionized home fitness now has a companion app that lets you Bring It!® on your iPhone®, so you can get even more amazing results—and work out with P90X anywhere. Keep track of your sets, reps, and weights, view your progress, log your nutrition, and share your results. With interactive features like these, you’ll stay motivated and accountable to get more out of P90X, P90X2®, and P90X3 than ever.
- PicPlayPost- PicPlayPost™ is the first all in one Video and Photo editing tool that delivers you a full suite of customization options to build unbelievable video collages for Instagram and other social networks. But it just got better with iOS 7 because we added new features based on feedback from our incredible fans.
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge By Fitness Guide Inc- The “7 Minute Workout” is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit! Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour – for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
- Camera+ By tap tap tap- It’s all about one thing… great photos!
- Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Top 10 Free (not games) – UK, US, and China
- Disney Movies Anywhere – Watch Your Disney, Pixar and Marvel Movies! Stream your Disney, Pixar and Marvel digital movie collection at home or on-the-go, browse and buy from an extensive catalogue of titles, access exclusive content, get exciting rewards and MORE!
- Snapchat- Experience a totally new way to share today. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They’ll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen – unless they take a screenshot! If you want to share a Snap with all of your friends, add it to your Snapchat Story, where each Snap lives for 24 hours until it disappears, making room for the new.
- Instagram- It’s a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments on your iPhone. Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
- YouTube- YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
- Facebook- Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
- Facebook Messenger- Instantly reach the people you care about.
- Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It’s just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
- Google Maps- Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
- Twitter- Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
- – Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
- -Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
- – Discover what’s happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
- Google Search- The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
- Pandora Radio- Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we will do the rest. It’s easy to create personalized stations that play only music you’ll love.
New in Top 100 – UK, US and China
1.The Needs Brings Its Personalized News Reader To iPhone
Newly launched iOS application TheNeedsis the latest attempt at offering users a better, more personalized news-reading experience with a service that focuses not only on your interests, but also how those interests evolve over time. The app, something of a competitor to the magazine-like Flipboard, or a community site like Reddit, helps to surface the best articles, blog posts, videos, social updates and more, then follows your interactions to see what sorts of things you’re actually reading and engaging with, versus what you’ve more explicitly stated your interests to be. Read more…
2. Aiming To Fit Fiction Into Busy Schedules, Rooster Is An iPhone App For Serialized Novels
If you’re the kind of person who talks nostalgically about how you used to read novels (you know, before you got busy with work and life, and before you had a million Internet-connected devices to distract you …), there’s an app called Rooster that might be able to help. Read more…
3. Drifty, Makers Of The Ionic Mobile Framework, Raise $1 Million
Drifty, a participant in the TechStars Cloud 2013 incubator, and makers of a suite of tools for mobile developers building apps and websites, most notably, the Ionic framework, has closed on a million in seed funding, the company is announcing. The funding comes from Arthur Ventures, and will help the company grow its team and continue development on the Ionic framework. Read more…
4. New in to Top 100 in Business – UK, US and China
First Time’s a Charm: How Founders Follow Up Successful Startups. The night that Martin Stiksel and Felix Miller got rich, they couldn’t even find a cold beer to celebrate with. The two founders had been holed up at a law office in London for hours finalizing a deal that would result in their startup, Last.fm, getting acquired by CBS for $280 million. Read more…
5. Sheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban ‘Bossy’
Sheryl Sandberg has long criticized the use the of the word “bossy” to describe young girls who are assertive. Instead, the Facebook COO has urged people to forgo the word with all its negative connotations, and instead describe these girls as “feminist” or displaying “executive leadership skills.” Now, Sandberg is helping spearhead a campaign to nix the word and encourage young women to become leaders. Read more…
6. Advertising’s Next Frontier: The Internet of Everything
For some forward-thinking advertisers, refrigerators are hot. Smart refrigerators, that is. So are thermostats and your car’s dashboard or even the lock on your front door, provided they’re all connected to the Inernet. All this Jetsons-type stuff is coming. Actually it’s already here. Advertisers and their agencies are trying to figure out where they fit in. At SXSWi this year, talk of “mobile” was old hat. Instead, marketing-focused sessions dwelled on wearables, penetrating real-time conversations and “the Internet of cars.” No self-respecting representative from the ad world these days gets too excited about a new iPhone app. Read more…
7. New in to Top 100 in Lifestyle – UK, US and China
U.S. ad of Michelangelo’s David with rifle scandalizes Italy. Italian cultural officials have threatened court action to stop an American arms manufacturer showing the revered Renaissance statue of Michelangelo’s David holding a rifle in itsadvertising campaign. Culture Minister Dario Franceschini led the battle cry after stories about the ad – describing the weapon as a “work of art” – appeared in Italian newspapers. He tweeted his disgust, saying the image “offends and infringes the law. We will act against the American company, which must immediately withdraw the campaign”. Read more…
8. Elephants can gauge threat from human voices, study finds
The big ears are not just for show. Elephants can tell whether a human poses a threat by listening to his voice and sussing out subtle clues about his age, gender and ethnicity, according to a study released on Monday. Researchers from the University of Sussex and the Amboseli Trust for Elephants played recordings of human voices to wild elephants in Kenya and watched how they reacted. Read more…
9. Centuries-old mass grave of Irish laborers probed in Pennsylvania
On a cold winter’s day, historian Bill Watson found himself standing in the snow, picking through the roots of an upturned stump near railroad tracks in a place now known as Duffy’s Cut. The exposed roots once held in their grip buttons, human bones and old coffin nails – vital clues in a centuries-old unsolved mystery. Read more…
Top Apps in US, UK and China