18 Jul Work on your Elevator Pitch
Work on your Elevator Pitch, there is nothing quite as powerful as the good old 30 second elevator pitch, so make sure you have one written that you can recite at any time and that it clearly states the key benefits your product or service will make to customers.
Quite simply you never know whey you might just have those 30 seconds with somebody that can really make a difference to you and your business, so be ready.
Here Are More Great Articles
- Imagine Talking To A Friend
- Perfect Planning Prevents…
- Only Work With People You Like
- Invest in Training Programs
- Work on your Elevator Pitch
- Be honest with yourself
- How to Solve a Problem?